Friday 12 April 2013

Moo Cards

Have you ever had a go at making Moo Cards? They're like baby ATCs - just 1 1/8 x 2 3/4 inch pieces of artwork, and boy are they addicitve!

I sat down to make just one using my 100 Proof Press stamps and some scraps of paper, and ended up with three finished and about another dozen in my head. I'm planning a Moo Day when the kids are on holidays next so I can spend the day in pyjamas and just create!

Here's what I came up with:

 
First up is Chinrahvo in a Teacup, stamped on old book page and placed over some lime green dotty paper:

 
Next is a silhouette image - Child Looking Up on a Distress Ink background:
 

and lastly, Hot Air Balloon and Tiny Hot Air Balloon with some white Distress Stain spatter:


I look forward to making more of these little pieces of happiness! Thanks for stopping in today :)


3 comments:

  1. these are amazing!! i espc love the dog on the text print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg adorable! love that teacup doggie. Want one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fabulous. I especially love the dog one.

    Actually, I especially love that typewriter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!