Tuesday 15 January 2013

New DT and an ATC

I'm delighted to announce that I made the 100 Proof Press design team! This is a company that has it all - from vintage to cute to quirky, so there's something for everyone.

100 Proof Press are sponsoring a prize at Fun with ATCs this month. The theme is 'Celebration,' and I used Laughing Elephant large on my ATC:

 
The bright papers are Pink Paislee (Christy Tomlinson) and the little bingo card and bar code came off the packaging of some Jenni Bowlin cards. I sewed the teeny little banner the elephant is holding on my sewing machine (very carefully!) and I coloured the elephant with Distress Markers and a water brush.

Besides the $20 gift certificate from 100 Proof Press, there are a couple of other lovely prizes up for grabs, so why not join in this month's challenge at Fun with ATCs?

Thanks for dropping in!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Teresa, that's awesome news! Loving your ATC too!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATC, love the bunting and the bright colour palette. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!