Sunday 21 October 2012

Cherry Blossom Layout

I was excited to see Spellbinders release a set of Cherry Blossom dies - they are perfect for the Oriental style projects that are enjoying a resurgence in recent times.

Here I used them on a layout that's not so Oriental to show that they can be versatile:


I used JustRite's Shabby Music stamp in the background. I didn't atttach it to a block - I just inked it up and rolled it wherever I needed it to go. This is a great technique for when you don't want sharp defined edges to your images.

These are photos of Elouise helping me put some plants in around the house. She worked like a Trojan that day :)

All the details about the layout can be found on the DownUnder Direct Inspiration blog.

Hope you're all having a marvellous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!