Tuesday 23 October 2012

A Twiddleybitz Card Set

I'm so happy to be back guest designing for my favourite chipboard company Twiddleybitz! I had to step down from the design team last year, and I have honestly missed playing with their innovative products. The team may have changed a lot since I left, but the same fun, easy going atmosphere is still there and oh my goodness! The high standard of work they produce leaves me speechless (and that's no mean feat!).

This is a little card set I put together using some new pieces. I started with Prima papers and flowers, and thought some black accents would suit well. I coloured all the chipboard with the chisel tip of my black Copic marker.

 
 
 
 
The Keep Calm stamp is from Hampton Art, the rest of the stamps are Darkroom Door.
 
I have uploaded these cards in the Twiddleybitz Ning, along with product codes if you're wanting to replicate these at home. The Ning is the online forum/gallery - check it out - you'll be drooling in no time at all :)
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!