Saturday 29 October 2011

Copics fundraiser class

A few weeks ago, we ran a fundraiser with Copics Australia to raise money for women's cancer research. This was the project we made at our Girls Night In:


We used a La-La Land image called Princess Marci, and coloured her pink of course. I had the colours I used written on a scrap of paper that I kept losing on the night. I've got little hope of remembering the colours now! Here's a close up of the colouring anyway:

 

We were so proud that our little shop raised over $900!!  We really do have the best, most generous customers :) I'm so pleased that even someone like me who plays with paper can do something tangible to help the cause. Boo to cancer!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!