Tuesday 16 August 2011

Orange butterfly card

Here's a card I've had made for a while. I just never got around to photographing it and writing a post about it:


I think I like it not only because of the colour, but because I've used different textures on it (paper, cardstock, twill trim, calico, button).
The lighter shade of orange on the scroll between the butterflies was achieved by inking the stamp with Rusty Brown StazOn, and then stamping off once onto scrap paper. It's a neat way to get two different shades out of the one ink pad.

I can't for the life of me remember who made the stamp - I will amend and add the name when I find it out.

Thanks for dropping in!

 

2 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your stamping talent! Gorgeous!

    Thank you So much for your lovely words and thoughts on my blog this morning!!! I got the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Teresa! Love the colours and the different textures are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!