Monday 1 August 2011

More baby cards

I taught a baby cards class last month at Little Bits. Here are some of the cards we made:

 Classic black and white, with just a hint of colour. I used an embossing folder to add dots to the stark white card front, attached the pic of the bear from a Darkroom Door Filmstrip embellished with pom-pom trim, and added the puffy feet to define the gender of the card. Too easy!


I wanted to make a gender neutral card, one that could have a little pink or blue bow added later if necessary. I used the pram from the Hello Baby Vol 1 stamp set, over some Kaiser spotty paper, a doily and a touch of pearls. 

And this one couldn't possibly be any easier to put together. It would make a great baby shower invitation it's so mass-producible (did I just make that word up?).  Again, some spotty paper (love using polka dots for baby cards, don't I?), with a big luscious satin bow up top finished with a button.  I stamped some little feet at the bottom in Brillliance ink - very subtle.  I also rounded the corners to make the card a little softer.

Thanks for dropping in today - hope your day is wonderful.

 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!