Tuesday 2 August 2011

A masculine ATC

A group of us meet once a month at Little Bits to exchange ATCs. We set some themes at the start of the year, and this month is masculine.  Here's my ATC:


The image is a stamp from the Dashing Gents set from Darkroom Door. Kraft cardstock stamped with Midnight Blue StazOn - my favourite combo at the moment. I threaded some ribbon through a Tim Holtz Philosophy Tag - looks a bit like a war medal (to those of us who've never seen one up close that is).

Time to pull out all of those masculine products with Father's Day on the first Sunday in September. I'll have some more masculine projects to share next week.

 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I like masculine cards for a change. Do you create at your ATC nights or just swap.?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!