Monday 2 May 2011

A double layout - wahoo!

The challenge at The Studio Challenges this fortnight is to create a double layout with at least 3 photos. Yikes! I'd never done a double layout before, so I procrastinated until I could procrastinate no more (and I'm a marathon procrastinator!).

I don't know if it's because I finally got my husband Sammy into a scrapbooking shop, or the fact that he generously paid for my purchases (I kept my shopping basket under control ha ha ha!), but this double layout was a piece of cake!  What do you think?

 

I used Bazzill Kraft cardstock, and some Kaiser Candy Lane papers.
The orange puffy alpha is from Thickers:

 
 
 and the white one is from Scrpaware:


I had fun adding the white string - it's stuck down in places with PVA glue.  The little rub ons dotted here and there are by Rouge de Garance, and they help add a little splash of colour.

The photos are of the girls at the beach, who seem to want to cartwheel their way through life. They'll cartwheel everywhere - even at the shops!  I've had to curb their enthusiasm a little after being on the receiving end of a few accidental kicks in the face. The beach is a good place to let them run wild though, and these photos were taken while we were on holiday late last year.

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to pop over to The Studio Challenges blog for heaps more inspiration from the girls.

 

2 comments:

  1. Liking the energy created by the photos 'moving'across the page. May have to have a go at this challenge.
    Lucky the your man was buying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool! Love how the photos move you across the page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!