Saturday 30 April 2011

it's been a while....

...since I last posted.

Lots has happened, including Easter. I hope everyone had a wonderful time - I spent lots of time with family and then a little time on my own while my family went interstate for a few days. 

On the craft front, I have been busy, busy, busy! Some stuff I can't show yet, but here's a little ATC I made when I was all on my lonesome (and loving it!):


I made a batch of these to share with my ATC buddies at Little Bits next month.  The stamps are from Technique Tuesday, coloured with Copics, and the purple paper is ancient stock by Scrapbooking Australia, one of the first ever sheets of patterned paper I bought when storage space was not yet a problem.  Making this ATC felt good for a number of reasons - I used some paper I've had in my stash for too long, I made something to share, I used something new (the stamps) and I got to play with my Copics. I have an all-round good feeling about it :)

I'll be back soon with some mad news to share.

 

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww...she's beautiful!
    Mwah,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!