Sunday 6 March 2011

Me at 38

The challenge this fortnight at The Studio Challenges was to scrap your age.  Challenge was certainly the operative word here - I found this challenge hard in so many ways, but I'm so pleased with the end result.  Here's my layout:



I used some patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket as well as some 7Gypsies newsprint.  The chipboard is Twiddleybitz and the alphas are Basic Grey (large) and Making Memories (small). I used a Darkroom Door stamp from the calendar set for the journaling lines.

Here's a close up of the chipboard bird in its gauze nest:


I made the chipboard look like marble stone.

 

4 comments:

  1. Love the bird and the little nest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully breathtaking layout! I adore the journaling, the photo, the colors, everything about it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is pure magic .... love it love it love it !!!!! just wonderful ... hugz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!