Saturday 12 February 2011

Another invitation to tea

Back again to show you the card I made with the new teacup piece from Twiddleybitz:


I used the same technique on the teacup that I used on the teapot  - all explained on this post here.  I just added a little bit of copper Krylon pen along the lip of the cup.  Here's a close up:


Once again I used Girl's Paperie patterned papers, teamed with a Martha Stewart border punch.  The teeny tiny little flowers I bought from Art Stamps Australia at a Paperific Show a couple of years ago.

 Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you leave me :)

 

2 comments:

  1. yum yum yum
    those papers and the TBZ are perfect for each other.
    and you do have my address don't you??
    Would love to come for tea!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! I like the papers and the cup and everything.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!