Friday 26 November 2010

What's next

When it seems that I'm a little quiet on my blog, it's probably because I'm busy planning classes to teach.  I teach regularly at my local Little Bits, and occasionally at other stores and at shows.

I've added a section in the sidebar at the right to let you know what and where I'm teaching.

Next up is a card class - a Graphic 45 Christmas.  We'll be making 4 or 5 cards using beautiful papers from Graphic 45.

After that is another Copic class.  This one will be about adding in backgrounds around our coloured images.  See the brickwork here:


We'll cover simple ones like this and some more complicated ones in the class.

And then on Sunday 5th December, I'll be holding another Card Extravaganza where we will make around 20 cards in one day! Being so close to Christmas, most of these will have a Christmas theme so it's a great way to get at least some of your cards done for this year.  Lunch is included for this class.

Details of all of the Little Bits classes can be found on their website.

I hope to see you at one of my classes in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!