Friday 1 October 2010

Say it in .......

...blue and brown.  That's the challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps this week.

Here's my card:


I used stamps from the Tree-MEN-dous set on K & Co patterned paper. I added a tab made from wide twill trim, and stamped onto it using a very juicy brown Memento pad.  I held the inked stamp on for about 10 seconds to make sure the ink was penetrating the twill.


Thanks for stopping by, and please stop by the blogs of the rest of the design team (links are on my sidebar) to see their take on this theme.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Teresa!
    LOVE your DSP and the way you stamped on your twill, just perfect!
    LOVING your new look blog too!

    Take care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love theses shades of blue and brown!
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. Perfect Masculine card. I love Paisley and the ribbon tag is awesome. Sorry to be so late commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!