Monday 6 September 2010

Notre Dame ATCs

The rest of the ATCs I made for Darkroom Door are now showing on their blog.

I had a play with the Notre Dame set this time.  This set is fabulous because it has one beautiful large image of the Pont Alexandre - the must-see bridge in Paris, as well as heaps of smaller images like the Notre Dame cathedral, some beautiful script, and a cancelled stamp.  In other words - it's a very versatile set.

Here's one ATC I made:


I stamped the image onto acetate with StazOn, then machine stitched it onto an old book page (actually a page from a really old little bible that belonged to someone's Aunt Tillie 1929). I added some German scrap to the top and bottom borders - it ended up looking a little Gothic, which really suits the cathedral, n'est pas?

Pop over to the Darkroom Door blog to see my other very different ATCs, as well as some divine work from the immensely talented Godelieve.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic ATC inspiration with this set Teresa!! I love this one, and the other two on Darkroom Door blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!