Friday 14 May 2010

Say it in white

This is the current challenge on the AnnaBelle Stamps blog. 

I've made a few all-white cards in the past - I love them!  It's a create opportunity to concentrate on texture and form without being distracted by colour (which I find very distracting!).

Here's my card:


The texture is from a Cuttlebug folder, the stamps are from the Flowers with Love set, and the little white flowers (which look a bit cream against the stark white cardstock) are from the Petal White Pack.  I added some little white pearl hearts to the centres.  The ink I used is StazOn Stone Grey - my absolute favourite ink.

Thanks for looking, and I'll be back with more updates soon.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Teresa, it's amazing what you can do with white!
    Have a great weekend,
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love white embossing and the flowers with the heart pearls look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Teresa, Love the embossing and your flowers with the white hearts, so cute!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!