Friday 14 May 2010

Emerging.....

...from the fog that has enveloped me for the past few weeks.

I think it started around the time my good friend at work passed away.  I thought I was handling it ok, but to be honest, I just wasn't enjoying the creative process for a while there, and I guess that must be my grief expressing itself.  I had a heap of deadlines, so I battled through those projects, but then didn't have the energy to tidy up after myself.  It got to a point where I couldn't even enter my studio - the physical obstacles were insurmountable.

Well, this week I did some tidying, and guess what returned?  My creative energy! I have sooooo much blogging to catch up on, I think I'll start from today and work my way back.

Thanks for sticking with me while I took some time out - I appreciate everyone who emailed to check on me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!