Sunday 16 August 2009

A little magic fairy

This is a card I made using one of the many Stampavie stamps available at Lime Tart. This one's called Lily Magic Fairy - aint she sweet?


I coloured her in using my watercolour pencils - my goodness they are fantastic! It's so easy to push colour around and create high spots. And of course these Stampavie images lend themselves to watercolouring. It's a bit hard to tell but I added some bling to the little stars that surround her.

That's some Sassafras Lass paper there - it suited Lily's colours perfectly. Oh and look - machine stitching and a button....how unusual LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Love all the detail and beauty.
    love Cate

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DP is perfect for your colored image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!