Monday 4 August 2008

coffee anyone?

I absolutely adore the smell of coffee. My favourite coffee would have to be a cappuccino - the frothiness lightly sprinkled with powdered chocolate. I love how it holds the sugar up for a fleeting moment - for just a second everything is silent, until the sugar tumbles into the coffee and the all the cafe sounds fade in again.
Yep - there's something captivating about coffee - I just can't bring myself to drink the stuff!


This is a card I made using Flair Designs papers and Odd Bird Planet stamps. I love the combination of browns and whites. I guess this card could be used to invite someone over for morning tea (or coffee!). Cupcakes would definitely have be on the menu. Anyone interested?

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful work with the Flair papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can almost smell the coffee looking at this piece. I love the muted color palette you have been using in your last few cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!