Friday 13 June 2008

Alterations

We were sent some photos this month to alter using justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet stamps. Here's what I came up with:

Obviously IRL it's not standing on its side - that was blogger.com getting senile! I'll try posting it again tomorrow - right way up this time.

This first one I've titled "Priscilla's window". Priscilla is the cheeky cat, looking innocent but up to no good. I've also used the Lacy Border stamp on the curtain, and outside the painted chipboard window frame are rows of houses you may recognise from the Aldenville stamp.



The photo in this second one is a B&W of someone's dusty old kitchen bench. Add some pink, a tiny cupcake, a little fairy chicklet and some Stickles, and it sure doesn't look dusty and old! I've also used Michelle's little scroll and Dotty Corner in the background, together with some tulle and a scrap of pink gingham fabric.

This was a fun project indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!