Monday 21 May 2007

Something for me


Have I told you about my renewed love for Twinkling H2O's?

This is a little 4x4 inch canvas I made using these lovely little paints. It took next to no time (or maybe it took ages and I just didn't notice because I was having so much fun!).

I did the background in yellow, then a very light wash over with red to make orange. I clear embossed an Autumn Leaves swirl at the top at this stage, then went over the whole thing with a dark, rich red. Blot, blot with a tissue, then dried it off with a heat gun. Then I embossed bits in gold, and stuck the photo of frumpy Miss Frump Frump and some German scrap. Simple but striking on account of the colours isn't it?
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Lovvvelly Teresa,
    You're right about the H2O's. They look stunning.
    AND Jake's storyboard is great.
    The scrapper's would be proud of you too.
    Regards
    Cate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!