Saturday 24 September 2011

Darkroom Door new release

There's nothing like a new release of goodies from my favourite company to get the blood pumping! Darkroom Door's latest includes images of London, some gorgeous vintage Christmas sets called Dear Santa and a fantastic assortment in Essentials 8.

The Darkroom Door blog will be showcasing all of the new releases in the next week or two, but here's a little teaser from me:

London calling:

Blue Santa:


and some Bold Blossoms:



And here's a little pic of the class I'll be teaching at the Picture to Page Show in Burwood next month using Dear Santa Vol 2 stamps:




You can book into my class by calling Little Bits on 03 9798 4122, and you can get more information about the show from their blog. Hope to see you there!

 

1 comment:

  1. Great projects Teresa. I realized I will be away the weekend P2P is on, disappointed I'll miss it, I think it's a great little show.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!