Thursday 19 October 2017

Dear Santa, I can explain!



Have you started your Christmas cards yet? I have kicked mine off with one of the new quote stamps from Darkroom Door.

I've used it on a couple of cards, but I can see it on scrapbook layouts, Christmas planners and notebooks.

Here are my cards - this first one has a sassy lady coloured with Distress inks and some script in the background:


On my second card, I stamped the quote onto some lined paper to give it the look of a letter:


 I used the new Fine Baubles set, embossed with copper embossing powder:


 Here's my supplies list:



Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

  1. Love how you've used this stamp! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Combining the quote with the lady is such a fun idea! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!