Tuesday 30 April 2013

Cupcake class

I'm the sort of person who likes to go the extra mile for family. I will sacrifice just about anything for loved ones, and so last weekend, as part of my gift to my sister for her birthday, I went to (another) cupcake decorating class. Yes, I know. Torture LOL.

Here are my efforts:


The class was with the same people I did a class with 4 years ago, and to be honest, it was worthwhile doing again.

I think my new favourite is the chrysanthemum one (top left). So easy yet visually impressive.

Now, who wants to come to my place for morning tea LOL?

2 comments:

  1. The one I would most like to eat is the one in the centre. Can almost taste it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, me, me I 'll be there in July!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!