Sunday 1 July 2012

Darkroom Door ATC swap

This is a selection of the ATCs I made for the June ATC swap at Darkroom Door:



I used three different stamps for the backgrounds (Criss CrossScratches and the script from the Correspondence set), an image from the Art De Fleur Montage sheet, a butterfly from the Wings set, a Kaisercraft rose, a Prima flower, a pearl and some tea stained lace. I also stamped the Montage sheet image with a couple of stamps from the Correspondence set. Each ATC was colour matched to the Montage sheet image, so there were some pink, some purple and some a rusty orange colour.


Lots of layers and sponging ink, and spritzing with Glimmermists. Boy did I have fun with these.

It's a little late for June, but you can join in the fun yourself with the July swap. All the details can be found on the Darkroom Door blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!