Tuesday 26 June 2012

Stamping with white ink

Love the look of white ink on kraft cardstock.  Here's a card using the With Sympathy set from JustRite stamps:


The rose image in the set is beautifully intricate, and of course stamps up really crisply. I made this card that needn't just be used as a sympathy card - it's a general purpose card for when someone needs a hug.

My white ink of choice comes from Stampin'Up - I'm yet to find an alternative that's anywhere near as good. And it's a very reasonable price too for a pad that size. My advice to you is to make sure your stamp is perfectly clean before you use it (don't ask me how I know!).

The full materials list for this card can be found on the DownUnder Direct Inspiration Blog.

Thanks for dropping in.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!