Saturday 3 December 2011

More Christmas cards

Here are some more cards from the Vintage Christmas Cards class I taught a couple of weeks ago.


First up is a Darkroom Door Photochip, cut with a Labels 1 Nestabilities die, and decorated with some gold Flowersoft. The stamp is from StampIt:


The next one has a postage stamp shape cut with a Nestabilities die. The image is from a sheet of Kaiser paper.  Very mass-producible!


And lastly, here's a card with a door on it. I embossed the front of the card with a Cuttlebug folder (Madison), and then carefully cut around the panels with a scalpel (no injury to share this time - I must be making friends with my scalpel finally!):


The doors open up to reveal a 25 Dec banner (Darkroom Door Dear Santa Vol 2) and a couple of little baubles hanging from it:


The card also opens as normal for writing a message.

I'm not quite Christmas'd out yet - stay tuned for more :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!