Friday 2 December 2011

Darkroom Door new release

There's nothing more exciting when you're on a creative team and there's a new release of product. Just to know that you're one of the first to get to play with it is awesome!

Darkroom Door has a few new release stamps, and they're being showcased on the blog this week. This is one card I made using the new Star Flowers Photo Stamp:


Yaaay! I got to use my Copics on a Darkroom Door stamp! Love how the leaves turned out:
 

It's a pretty easy image to read - a lot of the shading is already there, so you already know where to make it darker. The details of what I used where are listed in this post on the Darkroom Door blog. I love what Godelieve did with the bicycle, and what Michelle did with the English pub.

Look forward to showing you more new stuff soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!