Friday 5 August 2011

La-La Land Ballerina

This is a card I made for one of the Copic Project classes I ran at Little Bits a while ago:


It's fun matching the colours of the papers to my Copic colour chart.  These classes are a great opportunity to refresh some skills that have been learned, or pick up new ones, and the best bit is the participants go home with a finished project, and not just a heap of half finished samples.

We used Marci Ballerina, and the sentiment is from a Stamp It set.

I reckon ballet skirts aren't complete without a little tulle:


and to finish Marci off, we added a little sparkle with Stickles:


I would love to show you what we made in the next Copic project class, but my sample accidentally spent the night out on a frosty lawn :( I will try to salvage what I can and post when it's presentable.

 

3 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! Oh no about your other sample! Hope its fixable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable card Teresa!
    LOVE all your elements and amazing detail!!!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!