Monday 8 August 2011

If it's good the first time.....

 ...why not stick with it?  Remember this card? Well, I liked it so much that when my friend Helen asked me to make a card for a 21st, I thought I'd use the idea again.

Here it is in different colours:


I used some of my favourite Melissa Frances papers, one of the Pink Paislee artisan elements, some pearls (colour matched with Copics), ribbon, a chipboard key painted white and the stamp is by Savvy Stamps.  Here's a close up of the cluster:


The key is a vital ingredient for any 21st card. This one is made by Collections, and looks fabulous painted white.

Thanks for looking!

 

4 comments:

  1. I love the muted colour scheme you have used on this version of the card. It is just so pretty! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!! What better person to 'scrapjack' than yourself i say!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colours so soft.And I adore that "cluster"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!