Saturday 16 April 2011

This week.....

...has just flown! The children are on school holidays, so we're enjoying late nights and sleep ins.  After they tidy their rooms in the morning, I unleash them on the neighbourhood, unless we've got something to else to get done.

This morning we did have something else to do - dye some seam binding.  This was so much (messy!) fun.  The girls and I had a ball.  This is the result:


I'll be packing this to sell at the Buy Swap Sell at Little Bits this Sunday (11am til 2pm). I might put the remainder on Etsy, if I can work out how to open a store. If you're interested in some, please drop me a line (email addy can be found in my profile).

Right, off to enjoy another late night in preparation for another sleep in tomorrow :) Gotta love school holidays!

 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!