Thursday 16 September 2010

A Lime Tart layout

Here's one layout I did with my Lime Tart kit this month.  I got to play with the September Full Tart, and it seemed the more I did with it, the more product I found in the box!  Seriously - I made heaps with it, and there's heaps left over!


There are my children rock climbing!  No fear at all - I'm still surprised at their bravery.  I get vertigo, so all of this activity just amazes me.

The kit contained some gorgeous papers and little metal flower embellishments.  They weren't quite the right colour, so I whipped out my Copics and altered them a little:


My love affair with the A4 layout continues....LOL.

I also altered the metal embellishments on this other layout:
Here:

and here:



Thanks for stopping by.  To see more of my projects as well as some beautiful work from the other DT ladies, pop into the Lime Tart gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!