Friday 28 May 2010

Say it with.......

...ribbon.

Ribbon is one of my favourite things to use on a card.  I've used it on this card to soften the border between the card and the patterned paper:


I have used this ribbon, together with bling and flowers from this kit, and the sentiment is from this set. The paper is DCWV, and I've adjusted the lighting when I took the pic so that it would show up.

If you'd like to play along, pop over to the AnnaBelle Stamps blog and add your name to the list so we can swing past and leave you some love.

And don't forget - we have our Bling Challenge happening, so if you'd like to win a gorgeous set of stamps, be sure to get your card in before Friday of next week.  Details are here.

5 comments:

  1. I love your card Teresa, and I love the glitter on the paper!
    Have a great weekend!
    hugs,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glittered card too but it's the layout with the flower embellishments that make your card pop. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card from you Teresa. You've been doing some great work, I just rushed out to buy Take Ten mag when I heard you were the Guest Artist.Congrats that is such an honour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Teresa! Love your design and your DSP is lovely!
    I love the way you tied a knot in your flower, that's AWESOME lol!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. Such pretty colors/patterned paper and the ribbon goes so well with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!