Monday 5 April 2010

Twiddleybitz Trade Class

Last Tuesday, I had the pleasure of teaching a trade class with the amazing Beck Beattie for Twiddleybitz.  It was on the other side of the world city to where I live, so it was a bit of an adventure for me - I've never been to Point Cook before.  Fortunately I had my Navman telling me I'd made the wrong turn (often) - the Navman has never worked so hard in its life LOL.

Beck led the class through one of her beautiful layouts using Twiddleybitz products, and then I showed everyone how to put together a Funky Townhouse.  Here's a pic of me concentrating very hard:


and here's Beck holding her gorgeous layout and the 12x12 frame she made at Paperific last year:

You can see a close up of the layout on the Twiddleybitz Ning

Details of our next trade class will be up on the Ning shortly.  It'll be on the East side of Melbourne and in the evening, so if you're a store owner and stock Twiddleybitz (or would like to), then email me and register your interest.  The classes are fantastic value, and you're welcome to take it back to your store and teach it yourself, or alternatively, both Beck and myself are available to teach in your store.  I look forward to sharing the latest from Twiddleybitz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!