Tuesday 26 January 2010

A congratulations card.

This is the card I made for our niece, who told us on the weekend that she is expecting her second child in a few months.


This is exciting on so many levels - their beautiful daughter Mia will be a big sister, my sister-in-law will be a nonna for the second time, and there will be another (no doubt beautiful) baby in the family to cuddle. All of these benefits, and I don't have to lift a finger! Well, except to make this card, and everybody knows how much I love to send out cards LOL.  In fact, I've decided to join Melissa Phillips this year, and spread a little sunshine by sending out a card each week.  So far, so good.

For this card I used a stamp from Penny Black, patterned paper from Papermania, Bazzill punched with a Martha Stewart punch, and some adhesive pearls.  Oh - the ovals I cut with Nestabilities.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Teresa, congrats on the up coming new addition to your extended family. The very best of heslth to your niece. Teresa, thanks for sharing your work and your links to other fabo blogs and competitions. I often get lost in dreams whilst travelling on the creative highway your blog has. Thanks Donna Zammit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Teresa, and well done with posting of a card every week you will be a busy girl. Don't forget the 28th of August, I will be waiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this card and have to get my hands on this stamp it's just adorable and good for you a card a week heeheee do you want my address hahahahahah just kidding. Gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the image, just so cute... congratulations! thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new addition to the family.

    Wonderful card. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!