Wednesday 17 March 2010

A perfect 10!

My little man turned 10 last Friday.  Where have the years gone?

He's gone from nappies to kinder to school.  From wearing whatever I tell him to having his own style.  From calling his willy "my doodle" to "say hello to my little friend" (in his very best Scarface voice) to "my junk." Where does he hear these things?

His favourite colour is green, and he's a passionate Hawks supporter. He loves reading and is very family orientated.  Even if he weren't my son, I'd still want to hang out with him - he's got a wicked sense of humour.

Here's the card I made him:


Scoring those lines would have been easier with a ScorPal I tell ya!  The alpha is Making Memories, the '10' is Darkroom Door stamps, and they sit on top of some ovals cut with Nestabilities with some chipboard stars.

Thanks for stopping by to listen to one proud mumma!

4 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this card Teresa, a great looking boy card, you have every right to be a proud mamma.Cheers Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little card, simple and beautiful, love the colours you have chosen Teresa. How cute a little man who is 10! They grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that card is just SO fitting for a 10 year old! Your little man sounds like a pleasure to have around. Nice to see proud mums also! Happy birthday to Jacob xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Teresa! Love all your score lines and the colours!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!