Tuesday 15 December 2009

Aaaaah la Tarte

I say aaaaah because this kit contained one of my all time favourite colour schemes.  And kraft cardstock!  I was in heaven.

Here's a simple card I made.  I scored the kraft to give a diamond pattern, added a Hambly rub on doilie and a few little snippets of patterned paper. The stamp is one of the new Stampavie sentiment sets, also available for purchase separately at Lime Tart.



Here's a close up so you can see the scoring a little better:



The December gallery is up - awesome work once again from all the DT.

2 comments:

  1. That embossing is so clever! I love those colors too. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Marisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fabulous card. The scoring/embossing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!