Friday 10 July 2009

Boy card

I always find it hard to make cards for boys. This is one I made for Jake's mate Nathan (hence the letter n on it):


Kraft cardstock (boy am I loving this stuff ATM!), Collections chipboard brackets and star, Basic Grey Boxer paper, ribbon (that jutey stuff anyway) from my stash, and the sticker letter is from Making Memories Fa la la range. I also added a strip of the paper to the inside of the card.

After spending ages designing and making the card, this bit always makes me nervous:


He did great! Even with me breathing down his neck and taking pictures. Yeah - my kids do have a lot to put up with LOL.

3 comments:

  1. what a neat boy card!! I love the hidden simplicity, I mean, its not really simple but it *appears* to be :)
    Oh yes, the signing of cards...
    I've been there, spent hours on doing JUST the right thing and then you have to go yell "at them" noooo not THERE!! giggle.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!