Tuesday 21 April 2009

Earth Day news

**UPDATED POST**

On Wednesday 22nd April we celebrate Earth Day. It's a day designed to increase awareness and appreciation of environment.

To commemorate this event, the design team at Odd Bird Planet will be hosting a variety of challenges with a variety of themes. I can tell you that my theme will be 'OLD TEXT', and that it will commence at 3pm Pacific Coast Time Wednesday 22nd April (that's 8am Thursday 23rd for people in Melbourne's time zone). You'll have until midnight on Thursday 23rd (or 5pm on Friday 24th if you're in Melbourne) to complete all challenges.

The prizes will be amazing! Here they are:

The winner of each blog challenge will win the Limited Edition Earth Day stamp
The winners of each blog challenge will be entered into a grand prize drawing for the following prizes:
$100 in Odd Bird Planet stamps
$50 in Odd Bird Planet stamps
Five winners will receive a 25% off discount coupon to use on their next Odd Bird Planet order.

You'll need to post a photo of your creation to your blog and add the link to a comment on my Earth Day Challenge post (stay tuned for that). If you don't have a blog, you can post your creation to the Odd Bird Planet forum
here. Make sure to leave me a comment on my Earth Day Challenge post to let me know you've entered my challenge.

I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!