Tuesday 9 September 2008

Oh baby!

My sister is having a baby. She is due mid October, so that means I have to get organised. First thing's first - a card, because that's what I do.

It's great timing I told her, because justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet has a tonne of new baby images in the new release. I don't know if the baby will be a boy or a girl yet (but I have my suspicions!), so I've come prepared for both:


This pink card uses Kelly's pram right, and the blue card uses Kelly's little toy duckie right and Owl Baby.


Fingers crossed her fibroid moves out of the way to let the baby out, or a caesarean section it'll be.....and we don't want that! (is that too much information for this blog?)

1 comment:

  1. These are both cute baby cards and what a good idea to get ready for either boy or a girl. Hope all goes well on the new baby.
    I would like to say thank you, I received one of your cards through the darkroom door swap, its beautiful.

    Thanks Again.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!