Saturday 20 September 2008

finishing up

Johanna from justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet sent me some cards she had started, but didn't have time to finish. Here's what I came up with:


That card came with the patterned paper and message stuck down, so I added the Eiffel Tower embossed in gold, and Gigi and Brigitte the birds. I thought the polka dot paper was a perfect spot to highlight Brigitte.

Then I worked on this one:


This is one of the owls from the limited edition kit Say Cheese. I used Lacy Circle large to sit him in, and some pinking scissors to frame Celebrate.

I didn't think I'd enjoy completing cards as much as I have. I've got another small bundle, so I'll share those as soon as they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!