Wednesday 30 April 2008

A challenge

I think everyone here knows how much I love to blurf (that's 'blog surf' to the uninitiated). One day I came across Sarah Schwerin's blog, and looks like every month she'll be running a challenge, and (here's the best bit) there are prizes to be won! Woo hoo!

This month's challenge is Wings, and here is my humble offering:




Chipboard owl by Collections, tree branches by Remember When Paper Comapny, gauze from a chemist, stamps by justjohanna.

So - how about supporting an Aussie gal in an endeavour that motivates us to create? I reckon I'll be in next month too!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I love your owl submission!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your owl Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owl is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks Great Teresa! I love that owl! I've bought heaps of them lately!
    Thanks for taking on the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! I love every single detail! I don't think I've ever seen this chipboard owl, but he is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!