Thursday 24 January 2008

another swap

........done! This one is for ArtyOz. The hostess Greta sent all participants a photo to incorporate in their ATCs. I felt the girl in the photo looked a bit too serious, so I lightened the ATC up a bit with a quote.





I used Making Memories patterned paper, various ribbons and lace, a Collections chipboard scroll and a vintage tram ticket from Adelaide.

You'll have to excuse the photography - it's the middle of the night and the flash on my camera is not really flashing. Unlike my husband who has fallen asleep on the couch in an unfortunate position. I'll spare you all a photo of that!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work as usual, did that Tram ticket come from SA or Mornington?????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!