Thursday 6 December 2007

How many days until Christmas?

Is anyone else sick of having to answer this question? I sure am!!


My three little pixies need to know how long they have to behave in order to get presents from Santa. It's like they're going to burst with wholesome goodness! I know they are dying to be naughty, but they dare not.


Anyway, so that they know how many days to go, I decorated this countdown calendar. Kaiser craft have released some MDF wooden shapes, and I picked this one up for $6.95. I used Basic Grey paper, some acrylic paint for the edges and some Distress Ink to age the whole thing. The numbers I cut out on my Cuttlebug. All up this project would have cost me well under $10 - it would make a nice little gift for someone who appreciates hand made things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!