Tuesday 31 July 2007

Another altered book


The last altered book round went so well, that us Victorians decided to do a round for ourselves. The idea being that we meet to swap books, and do away with posting. Australia Post makes an absolute fortune off people like us!!

This is the first page (always nerve-racking) in Greta's book, whose theme is Colour my World. She wants each page to be a different colour. I happen to know she likes pink, so there it is. I've used UTEE, Angelina fibres, chipboard, acrylic paint, seed beads, polymer clay, buttons and some stamps (PaperBag Studio and Autumn leaves). I pulled out everything I had that was pink, left it out on my desk for two weeks, then put it away and started again. I was up until 4:30 this morning! Yikes. The children had better behave themselves today, or there'll be trouble.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!