Friday 8 September 2006

Father's Day





YIKES! What do you do when you get home from work on Father's Day and realise you haven't made a card for any of the three dads you should have made a card for?? You get your skates on and make some quick cards - that's what!!



The brown card (with raindrops on it - the cloud saw me with my camera out and got incontinent), is one I made for my father-in-law. It's got a watering can and a spade on it. He likes to come around and surprise us by cutting down trees and trimming our hedges while we're not home.

The card with the circle on it is one I made for my Dad. The idea is that he can use the keyring for his keys, if I ever get around to dipping it into molten clear UTEE. The man has never owned a keyring, and never lost his keys. On the other hand I have a keyring and am always misplacing mine. Is there a take-home message in that?

The silver one is one I made for my husband Sammy. I thought I'd do it Industria. It's quick, easy and masculine. My husband asked if I found the rusty washer in his tool box. I'll say no more about his handyman skills, or how often the unopened packets of stuff in the toolbox get used.

Well that's it for now. Hoping to get some work done tonight, so I can post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!