Saturday 26 July 2014

Modern Layout

Great balls of fun! These photos were taken on my Hipstamatic app on my iPhone a couple of years ago at the Dandenong Show. The children were inside those inflatable balls in a pool of water. Talk about almost setting off a panic attack - water, confined space, no air.....add fire and a boogey man and I would have run off screaming! The children thoroughly enjoyed it - completely oblivious to my hyperventilating in the corner LOL.

I kept the layout simple and bright, and added little die cuts here and there for interest:


I've had my square Spellbinders dies for ages, and I still use them all the time. Love my basic shapes!

Here's a side view:


The full materials list can be found on the Down Under Direct Inspiration blog.

Thanks for dropping by - have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!