Thursday 14 July 2011

Jake Layout

I took this photo of Jake on the day of his First Communion. He looked so young and handsome, and so old and wise at the same time:


I made the embellishment (I'm a little loathe to call it a flower because it's a boy layout LOL) using my circle Nestabilities.  There will be a tutorial posted about this in the near future on the Down Under Direct Inspiration Blog - I'll let you know when that happens.

Here's a close up of the embellishment - see the JustRite stamp I used underneath to frame it off?


The delicious chipboard scrolls are from Twiddleybitz.

Details about this layout, including a complete lists of ingredients can be found here.

Thanks for dropping in today.

 

3 comments:

  1. Is that (not a flower) item made out of paper or ribbon? I have been dying to make one of those....thanks in advance for a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://mitralee.blogspot.com/2011/07/today-page-and-some-ramblings-about.html

    Took a stab at your flower you blogged about and attempted a tutorial. You'll have to fill me in on some extra tips! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mentioned your blog too, so come visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!