Thursday 3 April 2008

Art from a bag of junk

This is for a swap organised by Liz - we each had to send off a bag of junk to someone and they make art from it and send it back. Lisa Vollrath does a similar thing here, look under bags of inspiration.

Anyway, here's the junk I received from Elaine:

And here it is after I've had my way with it (these are just sneaks - I'd like Elaine to be the first to see it):










Note the heavy DeMeng influence. I must say, Michael has been incredibly influential in my art - has he had that effect on anyone else? The money I paid to do his class in early February was the best investment that I ever made.



Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Indeed! I Loved taking the class with him too...I agree- excellent money spent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour, and yes Michael De Meng has a lot to answer to.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good, can't wait to see the full pic. Yah for MDM.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!