Wednesday 22 January 2014

A sweet layout

A lot of love in this photo:

 
an unusual photo too - a moment in time where they're not telling each other how annoying the other one is, or how much they hate having a sister. I giggle...I just know they'll grow up to be as close as two fingers :)
 
For this layout, I put some white Bazzill cardstock over some black and white patterned paper and went to town with Gelatos and Glimmermist. After deciding where the photo would sit, I went about adding little embellishments and Spellbinders die cuts:
 

...and thread. Oh boy am I going through it at the moment!


The full materials list can be found on the Down Under Direct Inspiration blog.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!